Embracing the New Energies Online Classes

What is needed in this time phase of Earth's overall Ascension process, perhaps more than anything are teachings/remembrances of Who and What You Are, and of Why You Are on Earth amidst this Great Shift that * Align you as closely as you will allow with Unity Consciousness * That is our aim in what we share  - Assisting You in Re-connecting with Your inherent Sovereignty.  The window of expansive energies in our Earthly realities is continuously building in this phase, in very dynamic ways, and this includes the Solar Logos activity.  It is All by Design to Assist You and Me and everyone who chooses to participate in this amazing experience.

Do you know the Universe is working with you for your highest good?

Do you know that you are here by choice?

Do you know everything happens for a reason, a reason that can be in alignment with you fulfilling your dreams on planet Earth?

From my perspective these are fundamental truths for any Ascension process...  They are such a powerful set of questions to consider...  Allowing us to examine our personal truths relative to the truths we know as our Higher Selves, within Unity Consciousness.  The online classes is one of the primary services we offer related to this critical process.

There are many approaches to expanding your consciousness and raising your vibration.  I feel we are blessed to have so many choices for how to go about this life-changing process of what many call "Ascension".

More details here

11 Comments

Posted by: Jill  on  June 30, 2011

An email to me regarding the first webinar.  Posting here with her permission

“Dearest Jill:

You detailed this ascension process, how the world works, and what we are doing here so well in this first series, I cannot imagine how powerful the rest of the series can become.  In fact I have to listen again because I didn’t digest it all in just one run.  Thank you Jill!  I have studied and been a “seeker” for most of my life and tonight I felt whole.  The odd thing is, I also felt frustrated and a bit angry that this information came through you so eloquently that I wondered why I hadn’t “gotten” it before?  Why it had taken me 50 years of searching to “find” it?  My notion is that it took seekers like me to keep climbing our way through the darkness in order to bring this light to our planet and to us.  You are channeling the truth and the new world order to us.  I was so blessed to have been so intimately involved with the old that it was “Hell” to finally let it go.  Thank God and you, and all my other Teachers who have pulled me through the afterbirth into this exciting new energy field of “Heaven.”  Bless you, also bless us old timers too for pioneering and holding the Light for you with our small little candles.

Love always,
Sandy”

Posted by: Janyce Jones  on  July 26, 2011

Dearest Jill,
The webinars are so deep and rich. You are such a sacred messenger between the heavens and earth!
Thank-you for trusting and allowing these Sacred Energies to flow through you, and then working through all the details to share with all of us.
Looking forward to the next webinar!
Sending you deep gratitude and love,
                        janyce jones

Posted by: ana fountain  on  August 11, 2011

hi! i just watched webinar #3 on meditation & have a question. i don’t know if you can answer this, maybe it’s just part of my favorite ice cream—and i will also keep an open ear for what my guides tell me too, but

i first learned Vipassana meditation a few years ago at an intensive retreat & this is where i first experienced this weird thing. so recently, when i started meditating again, it sometimes happens.

i’ll have a sudden physical jolt. it seems to originate from my solar plexus area. some are pretty big jolts & some are smaller-like twiches.

recently, i only meditate for maybe 20 min. so it might only happen once. years ago at the retreat when i would practice for longer, it could happen many times.

i ask because it’s not the most pleasant experience although bearable. for now, i won’t let it stop me & will just go with the flow. thanks!!

Posted by: ana fountain  on  August 12, 2011

oh, do i feel silly. i figured it out. a classic case of ‘doctor, it hurts when i do this’. ‘well don’t do that’.

vipassana was the pure, unadulterated technique (they said) buddha used years ago. many people world wide practice it, it’s even been introduced into prison systems w/great success. so, i just automatically accepted it. last couple nights, i switched things up, been meditating on colors & frequencies instead & problem solved!

Posted by: Barbara Graver  on  August 12, 2011

I am thrilled to be participating in this ongoing seminar.  Every session is more enriching than the one before.  I found our last guided meditation extremely powerful.  Can’t wait for the next session.  Thank you so much!  Love & Light, Barbara

Posted by: nbsanders  on  January 16, 2012

Thanks, Jill, great job. Good value. These sessions keep on giving.  Appreciate you and what you are doing more and more.
So Grateful,
Brad

Posted by: Lency Spezzano  on  June 04, 2012

Jill, I just finished watching your Webinar series, and I just have to tell you how impressed I was from so many directions. It was so full of content that gave a very unique perspective on who we are and what we are all about while we are here - even for one such as I who already knew what was going on. Just brilliant information. Your open-hearted, tender vulnerability, compassion, kindness and commitment to the uplifting of humanity touched me many times in every section. You are such a beacon, such a role model, while being so adorably human at the same time - incredibly available and genuine.

The professionalism in your personal presentation as well as your visual aids was inspiring for me as a teacher as well. It is an amazing product that I will recommend to many, I promise you., starting with my own kids. As a product it is a triumph, and as a gift to the world it is a pearl of great price. Congratulations, and thank you so very much.

I look forward to meeting you tomorrow in a personal session!

Posted by: Ronalo  on  September 15, 2012

Thank you Jill for all the roles you play and have played. For the deep heartfelt dedication You and Your Team have put into this series. Nothing short of miraculous! You are truly a beautiful Soul!!

This is exactly what I was so desperately seeking! Looking no further, I feel this series will help me to actively co-create and share my part of Home with all of Humanity from a place of grace, understanding, and patience centered deep within my heart…......

With palms joined on behalf of Me and My Team~Namaste

Posted by: Jill  on  September 15, 2012

From Ronalo, shared on Sept 14 2012:  “Ahhhh…...I don’t know where to start. I Just completed the 1st of the ‘Embracing the New Energies’ series and I am completely moved and shaken to the core.  The profound Truths and Insights conveyed beautifully and fully by Jill from a view no less than ‘The Best Seat in the HOUSE’ are absolutely mind blowing…..I laughed, cried, was in awe, shocked, felt regret in my ignorance, admiration, and humbled…......as my heart was singing the whole time with the utmost joy and honor!

With palms joined on behalf of Me and My Team~Namaste”

Posted by: Steven Armand  on  March 03, 2013

Building a really big stage is the perfect title for the first of the ten online classes. It sets the blueprint for what is an amazing series. I have listened to each class about 5 times, and every time I learn something new.  There are many layers to these messages, so I re-listen whenever I can.  Any time I need a lift in my vibration I listen to one of these classes.  After listening to all ten of the classes I have come in full contact with my team,and my higher self. I have learned how to live out of my heart centered consciousness,and how to quickly get back into that space when I fall out of it for a brief spell.
Thank you Jill!

Posted by: Jill  on  April 22, 2013

It is challenging to explain what I experienced while watching Jill’s videos.  The First class I saw Colours of Blue ~ Gold ~. White Light streaming across your crown area. Sparkling.  Then ~ Buddha was radiating white crystal light (like diamonds). This brought tears of joy!  I finally found Jill who I can resonate with to help me re-remember who I am. It’s All So Simple!  Thank You Jill! - Judy K. (USA)

Add Your Thoughts

Thank you for your comment. In order to prevent spam, all comments will be approved prior to posting.

Notify me of follow-up comments?